SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP
Can your social media followers spot your posts before they even look at who posted them?
If you want to stand out rather than blend in on Facebook and Instagram, you need to attend Love, Like, Follow, a workshop for arts and culture marketers, as well as artists and other creative professionals, on September 12, 2018, from 3:30 to 5 p.m., at UCR Palm Desert Campus, located at 75080 Frank Sinatra Drive in Palm Desert. The workshop will be in room B200, in Building B.
Katy Carrier and Stefanie Paquette of The Social Bar, a boutique agency specializing in content creation and social media strategy and management, are presenting the workshop in partnership with the nonprofit California Desert Arts Council and UCR Palm Desert.
You'll learn how to:
- Create and curate on-brand content
- Tell your story through images
- Optimize your social media advertising
- Promote your brand on Instagram
- Attract organic growth
- Learn effective engagement tactics
- Maximize impact with helpful software and apps
Registration is $15 per person.