CALIFORNIA DESERT ARTS COUNCIL
WEBSITES: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
California Desert Arts Council (“CDAC”) has created and maintains the www.cadesertarts.org, or other CDAC web sites (collectively, the “CDAC Sites”) in support of its mission to unify, promote and empower the arts and culture community of the Coachella Valley region. Access to, and use of, the CDAC Sites is subject to the following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the CDAC Sites, you: (a) accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions; (b) and agreed to be bound by the same.
CDAC Sites Are Proprietary to CDAC
All of the text, images, marks, logomarks, and other content of the CDAC Sites (collectively, the “Site Content”) are proprietary to CDAC or used consistent with the owner’s permission or applicable law or regulation. CDAC authorizes you to view, download, and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
(1) You must adhere to any and all additional terms or restrictions provided within individual sections of the CDAC Sites relating to particular Site Content;
(2) Unless otherwise restricted, you may only do so for your own personal and noncommercial use, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws;
(3) Downloading Site Content for commercial use is prohibited;
(4) You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation attribution information, credits, and copyright notices, that have been placed in or near the Site Content by CDAC;
(5) You may not modify the Site Content; and
(6) Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked “© [insert year of display or printout] California Desert Arts Council. All rights reserved.”
All parties downloading, printing, or otherwise using the Site Content in any manner, represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license and that they will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
Permissions and Requests for Images and Other Site Content
Except as expressly permitted above, reproduction or redistribution of the Site Content, or any portion of the Site Content, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the CDAC.
To request permission to use or reproduce images of objects from the CDAC websites, please contact Christi Salamone, president.