CDAC welcomes Calendar entries for performing (music, dance, theater) and visual arts events, as well as heritage festivals, and professional development workshops, salons and classes.
Here are our listing guidelines and instructions:
1. Events must be nondiscriminatory and open to the public.
2. Listings must be submitted at least one week (7 days) ahead of the event start date.
3. Check the Calendar to see if your event is already listed. CDAC rejects duplicate event entries.
4. Take a minute to click through the Calendar to review the information it requires, the categories of events, etc.
5. Click to the Event Submission Form
6. Submissions must include the event title, start and end dates, location, category (music, theater, art, etc.), and event website (URL). We recommend using a short event title with no special characters. No photos, logos, or graphics will be displayed.
7. Submissions must include a contact name and e-mail address in case CDAC has any questions about your listing. Your contact name and e-mail address will not appear in your event listing.
8. Events must occur at established locations, with public hours, in the Coachella Valley, High Desert/Joshua Tree Gateway Communities, Salton Sea, Idyllwild, or Anza Borrego.
9. Ongoing/recurring/season-long events will be rejected.
10. CDAC moderators reserve the right to approve, edit, or reject Calendar submissions.
Photo: Irene Rodriguez leads a tour at Cabot’s Pueblo Museum in Desert Hot Springs.